Friday 16 April 2021

Nursery Friends - DDS

 Hi Everyone! 

Sharing today a card using Nursery Friends from Digi Doodle Studio. 

The theme on DS challenge this month is 'Include and Animal' - which is why i chose this adorable image! 



The image has been coloured with Promarkers and then fussy cut! 

I cut the Baby card from my Cricut.

the Backing papers are from Forever Friends Baby paper pack 

The sentiment is from Ppaermanias, Honey and Hugs stamp set. 

to complete the card I added some thin twine with a baby charm and added some mini buttons buttons 

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenges 
Cute Cards Thursday 682
Creative Fingers 206
CCC Digi Creation 124
Pearly Sparkles 61
Crafty Animals 49
Crafty Rocket 80

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Stay safe and Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable creation Catrin. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet and cute card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.