Wednesday 17 November 2021

Hang On - Polkadoodles

Hi everyone! 

Sharing today a card made using the image 'Hang on - Winnie North Pole' from Polkadoodles



The image is a digital file and has been Cut and pasted into MSword, and resized and then printed out on my lazer Printer. 

I then coloured the image with Promarkers and distressed the top edges with Tumbled Glass distress ink. 

I have used 3 different scarp papers to create the backing paper layers. I added a piece of Hessian Ribbon, a sentiment from Polkadoodles 'Winnie White Christmas Sentiments', some pearls and Snowflake Embellishments. 

I hope you like it!

Cat
-x-

Challenges


9 comments:

  1. Cat, this is fabulous! I love that sweet image and your coloring is amazing! Great papers and design as well, I love it!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts last week, I'm happy you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, what a fab project. Thank you for sharing it with us at Penny's Challenges.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is such a cute and wonderful creation. Absolutely lovely. Thank you for participating in our challenge. See you soon. Kinjal DT https://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catrin your image you have colored is just precious. Really a nice card. Thank you for sharing over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, DT~Jana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining us at challenge Le Ann's World 101 Challenge
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.