Monday 6 June 2022

Raining Hearts - PND

Hi Everyone! 

Sharing on the blog today a card created using the digital image 'Raining Hearts' from The Ppaer Nest Dolls. 


The image has been printed off and coloured with Promarkers. 

I have then die cut into an over mounted onto a die cut scalloped oval. 

For the backing I have used a light blue backing paper and over lay with a a die cut from a heart cutting plate  and placed a few of the hearts back into place. 

I then added a die cut lace and ribbon before completing with the sentiment created in Word. 

I hope you like it!
Cat
-x-

Challenges

 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the colours used! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - such pretty, soft colours.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.