Tuesday 13 September 2022

Bat Gnome - Polkadoodles

Hi everyone, 

It that time of year where we are beginning to share my Spooky cards. We don't really celebrate Halloween in Wales, although we do take my son trick or treating around the family - so Halloween cards are a bit redundant - but i always like to make some Halloween themed occasion cards just like the one I have created below for the Digi Choose day Challenge 



I have created a DL card using the new Bat Gnome from the Halloween Gnome Bundle form Polkadoodles. 

The image has been coloured with Promarkers and fussy cut. 

For the background I blending 3 different distress inks, Villainous Potion, Dusty Concord and Seedless Preserves onto a scalloped DL die cut using a die cut white circle to mask off an area for the moon - I then used a cloud stencil and Black Soot distress ink to create the spooky cloud effect. to complete the background I flicked some white paint and left to dry. 

I then added the slopes with a stencil and Black Soot distress ink. to complete I die cut a sentiment from the Gnome Trick or Treat Printable Greetings set and added 2 die cut bats.  


I hope you like it! 
Cat
-x-

Challenges

6 comments:

  1. What a fun card love the gnome bat and sentiment, great colouring and a terrific background too. Thanks for joining us at the Pearly Sparkles challenge this month, good luck with your entry Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your inky background and fun bat gnome, Cat, plus great card pun too!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catrin - I love your night inky background with the bat gnome digital stamp. Such an awesome Halloween card. Crafty Hugs! Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Catrin that sky is a wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Catrin = the background is so striking! Thanks for joining in my challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Cat. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Your background is fantastic too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.