Tuesday 22 November 2022

Waiting For Santa - Polkadoodles

  Hi Everyone 

Today I have gone traditional with  the Christmas Colours using red and green Promarkers to colour up this adorable 'Gingerbread Holly - Waiting For Santa' Digital Image for the Digichoose day Challenge 


I have used papers from the Gingerbread Holly Paper pack 1 &  and a Doily. I have also printed out the sentiment 'Wishes' from the Gingerbread Holly Printable alphabet and fussy cut to add to the card. Finally I added some Die Cut Stars, pearl gems and stamped Christmas sentiment. 

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-
Challenges

4 comments:

  1. A super Christmas card. Lovely layering, papers and image.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore November Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab colouring of that sweet gingerbread girl, Cat and lots of lovely layers and details too...
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card Cat. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Loving your paper selection and die cuts. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.