Friday 22 January 2021

My Gal Valentine - DDS

 Hi Everyone! 

Here Is my DT Inspiration for Digi Doodle Studio today using the image 'My Gal Valentine

It's such a beautiful image but I have decided to cut the image down to polaroid size! 


The image has been coloured with Promarkers, and a polaroid die cut has been placed on top. 

I have used papers from my free stash and I have used T4TD XOXO die cut plate and paper placed the 'x and o' into place. I have also added some to the corner of the polaroid.

I have used a piece of Hessian ribbon and added a die cut underneath, adding pearls to each top point. 

The happy has been die cut from Lawn Fawns Happy die and the anniversary has been stamped and cut 

Finally i placed some heart pins to complete. 


I hope you like it!

Cat
-x-

Challenges
Dragonfly Dreams Pearls/Gems
CCC Digi Creations 121
Incy Wincy Designs 21
Colour it Create It Show it off - January
Classic Design Challenge #1
Polkadoodles wk4
Passion for Markers 575



12 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card, love all the details and layered design. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at Color It, Create It, Show It Off!

    DT Stacey
    www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layered design here and fantastic colours and image. Many thanks for your entry at Polkadoodles Challenge this time, very impressive make. Look forward to see you enter our next challenge if you can.
    aNNie DT Member
    https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAb card Catrin - great design and embellishments and spot on colouring! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 4 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.