Friday 15 January 2021

Snowboarding Girl - TPS

 Hi Everyone

A new Challenge has begun over at Creatalicious and our sponsor this fortnight is The Paper Shelter.

Here is my DT Inspiration using the image Snowboarder Girl 


The Girl has been coloured with Promarkers and fussy cut. 

I then using a blending Brush created the sky using Sugar Spun distress ink, and then used a stencil and Picket Fence distress ink to create the clouds. 
I then die cut the mountains with my new mountain dies from Christmas and distressed with Hickory Smoke adding the die cut snow on top and adding some sparkles. I then die cut 2 Snow slops.
I stamped the sentiments from Clearly Besotted and the with foam pads added the snowboarder..

I hope you like it1
cat
-x-

Challenges


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. Love the image and background and your sentiment is perfect. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter challenge. Best of luck with your entry - Patsy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What w gorgeous work! It's so dynamic! Beautiful coloring and background!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.