Tuesday 25 May 2021

Don't Mess with a Princess- AB

Hi everyone! 

Here to share a shaped card made using the image 'Brave' from Aliciabel.


To begin, I added some backing paper to a 6x6 Card, and then die cut the shaped card. 

I then die cut a square of floral paper and then placed a tree scene - cut from the Cricut machine. 

I then die cut some trees and coloured with Promarkers.

I then printed, coloured and fussy cut the princess image. 

Finally I created the sentiment in Word. 

to complete i added a die cut crown and some gems and pearls. 

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenges 
Passion for Markers 593
Creative Moments 215
Digi Choose day wk 21
My Bestie Spanish Challenge #83
Creations in Pink #34

5 comments:

  1. Gosh I love Alicia Bel's images! Your warrior is wonderful! Fabulous background scene and super colours. Your strip of lace adds a lovely feminine touch. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola, hermosa la tarjeta!
    los colores y diseño me encantan
    Gracias por participar con nosotras en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Cat. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is perfect. The colour scheme and touch of lace are really pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.