Saturday 15 May 2021

Serina Mermaid - DDS

 H Everyone!


Continuing my Mer-May with my next mermaid from Digi Doodle Studio 

Serina Mermaid


The image has been coloured with Promarkers.

I then cut out a part of the tail, and shell so that I could place them over the die so that they wouldn't be cut with the circle die.

I cut the bubble out from my Cricet machine and distressed with Spun Sugar, Tumbled Glass, Shaded Lilac - and covered with Spectrum Noire clear glitter pen. 

I used Gorjus paper pack for the backing paper - and purple card to munt the paper on. I then added some black ribbon, and the heart pins. 

The Sentiment was created in Word and the die cut with a banner cutter. 

I hope you like it!

Cat
-x-

Challenges
Through the Craft Room Door 11th May 
Colour Crazy Craft wk19
Passion for Markers 591
CCC Digi Creation 125
Dream Valley 247
The Fairy and the Unicorn MAY

13 comments:

  1. Fab colouring of that pretty mermaid image, Cat and I love her purple hair!
    Thanks for playing along with our 'Favourite Colours' challenge at Passion for Markers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Cat. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is perfect. I love the dramatic, rich colour scheme you've used. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Stay safe and Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous colouring. I love everything about it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Cat! Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    https://thefairyandtheunicornchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card. thank you for sharing at Colour Crazy challenge. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.