Saturday 3 July 2021

Friendship Grows - SD

 Hi everyone! 

Here is the Chibi released image from Stampers delights

Friendship Grows



I have used the digital version, and cut and pasted the girl, sentiment and some of the flowers into word (remembering to Wrap Text so the image can be moved around to create the scene) to create the scene. I also used  the flower heads and cut and pasted them into word to create the floral backing paper. 

 The image and each individual flower on the floral paper has been coloured with Nuvo Markers.. Phew...


I then also used some backing papers from Me-to-you love paper pack and mounted the layers on Green card. I then added some Green Gingham ribbon, a die cut fence, and a die cut leaf and a red hessian flower.

To complete I added a ladybird embellishment 

I hope you like it! 

Come and see all the other teams inspiration using this image at Stampers Delights Blog

Cat
-x-

Challenges
Colour Crazy Craft wk26
The Crafters Cafe 269
Crafty Calendar July
Through the Purple Haze 182 
Cute as a Button 70
Cardz 4 Galz 150

7 comments:

  1. WOW! Your coloring is stunning! I love the colors you used for the flowers and the girl on the focal image. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Cat! This is absolutely gorgeous! Your coloured floral paper is stunning! I love the dots you've given her to match your background paper and I love the red and white, contrasting with the green. One super duper card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Cute As A Button!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute watering all her little potted flowers. And I love how you created your own designer paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card Cat! Your coloring is beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Crafty Calendar Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.