Saturday 31 July 2021

Surfer - AB

 Hi everyone! 

Popping on to share today my card using the image 'Surfer' from Aliciabel Stamps


 The image has been coloured with  Promarkers and Nuvo Markers

I have used backing papers from a free pack from a crafting magazine ' Cardmaking and Pparecrafting' 

I used a surfboard, beach sign, flowers glasses and leave dies for the cards embellishments

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenges
Colour Crazy Craft 30
Creative Inspirations July&Aug
The Paper Shelter AG
Cardz 4 Galz 152
Lemon Shortbread 151
Polkadoodles wk31

10 comments:

  1. Great card and great colouring thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz Shell B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great summer card card. I love the image and colouring. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations and good luck Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card - it brings a smile to my face. Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty image and beautiful design for your card.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles.
    ×
    Nunzia

    ReplyDelete
  5. A bright and cheerful card for the summer. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.