Sunday 1 August 2021

Vivienne - DDS

 Hey Everyone! 

Digi Doodle Studio has a new Challenge starting today, and the theme is 

Favourite Season/Time of Year

I have gone for a summery theme, using the image Vivienne Beach Girl



She has been Coloured with Promarkers and i have used Tim Holtz distress inks and Stencils to create the clouds and paving/stones.

I have die cut some coordinating backing papers and added in some die cut clouds, add some sequins and glitter for dimension and effect. 

I added a piece of lace.

I have stamped the 'Birthday' and the die cut 'Wishes' is from Heffy Doodles.

Finally I added a Tatterd Lace 'drinks' die  

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenge
Creative Fingers 212
Pearly Sparkles#65
Classic Design Challenge #8
Cardz for Galz 152

5 comments:

  1. I love the summery colours and image. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz Dawn S DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, love the pastel colours you've chosen. Thanks for joining us at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge this month, good luck with your entry Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, great coloring and color choices. Thank you for sharing at Pearly Sparkles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.