Saturday 5 June 2021

Chibi Smile - SD

 Hi Everyone!

Sharing today my first Chibi Card as a GDT for Stampers Delights

Chibi Smile


which you can get as a Digi or Clear Stamps .



The image has been coloured with Promarkers 

Skin: Coral, Vanilla, Blush, Pastel Pink
Hair: Burnt Sienna, Sunflower, Buttercup, Vanilla
Shirt/ Socks: Cool Grey 2/1
Tie: Pastel Blue, Cornflower, China blue
Skirt/shoes: Carmine, Salmon Pink, Patel Pink
 Headphones:Cool Grey 5/4/3 

I then used My cricut to cut out some Speakers and a headphone and phone - which I coloured with Promarkers and added some Spectrum Noire Clear sparkles. 

I also Die cut some Musical notes to match the stamp set. 

The papers have been die cut with a stitched Square 5.7 x 5.7 and 4.5 x 4.5 and 
a rectangle 4 x 5. 

I also die cut the sentiment with a circular stitched die cutter. 

Finally I added some twine to the cut headphones to complete. 

I hope you like it!
Cat
-x-

Challenges




10 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Markers, good luck! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh at now this is a fun one! Great layout, papers and embellies, love it!

    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Creative Knockouts- good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card Cat and love the image thanks for sharing at PFM this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you to sharing with us your beautiful projet
    Marie DT besties international challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, such a fun card .. love it.
    Thank you for joining us at LeAnn's World Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining us at challenge Le Ann's World 101 Challenge
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.