Sunday 6 June 2021

Lil Bookworm Fairy- CCK

 Hi everyone!

So today is my last DT inspiration for the challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

It has been super fun being on the team for 2 plus years, but work and time and family has dictated that it is time to re-prioritise.  

So ere is my last card using the image Lil Bookworm Fairy from Ching Chou Kuik


Such a beautiful image which has been coloured with Promarkers. 

I have used papers form the Simply Gorjuss 6x6 paper pack 

The sentiment is fro LOTV (Lili of the Valley) 

To complete i added some sparkle to the fairys wings and some clear drops to the card. 

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenges
Ching-Chou Kuik June
Colour Crazy Craft Wk 22
The fairy and the unicorn - June
Through the purple haze 181



8 comments:

  1. Wonderful colouring, I really like the different layers. Thank you for joining us at The Fairy and the Unicorn Fantasy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Cat.
    We will miss you!
    Lou xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Lou! I will miss the team too :( xx

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Fairy and the unicorn Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! What a gorgeous card Cat! Love everything about it, your coloring, the layout, it's great!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.