Wednesday 23 June 2021

Have Fun in the Sun - TPS

 Hi everyone! 

This is my last post as part of Penny's Paper- Crafty Challenge

It has been super fun on this team, and had a wonderful array or images to use, but time has come to step down. I will miss the great team but I know that the team will continue to inspire many crafters for many years to come. 

So for my last card I have used the image 'Fun in the Sun' from The Paper Shelter. 


The image has been coloured with Promarkers, I used the sunburst stencil from T4TD and my markers to create the background. 

The Glasses and the parasol have been cut from my Cricut machine, and the ice cream and drink are from Tattered lace die cutters. 

I have added a bit of clear gloss to the drinks glass, and the girls glasses for a bit of dimension, and also some sparkle - using Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pens, on the glasses. 

to complete i added some die cut banners and some acrylic gems. 

I just cant wait for a lovely summer like this card! 

I hope you like it!

Come join us at Penny's for another great challenge wher you could win 

3 Digital Image s


$10 Voucher to the store


Cat
-x-

Challenges
I love Promarkers 438
Dream Valley Challenge 250
Digi Choose Day wk25
The Paper Funday 30




8 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is amazing colouring, I thought it was a printed image until I read your post!!! Fabulous. Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Fundays Challenge. Kate Dt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWW Waw! Thank you so much! that is so kind out you! xx

      Delete
  2. Such a fun summery card!

    Thanks for sharing with us at I Love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous summer card and pretty papers too!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digichoosday. Madison

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.