Sunday 2 January 2022

Bubbles - DDS

 Hi Everyone!

Happy New Year! 

Sharing my first card for 2022! 

Fort he new Challenge at Digi Doodle Studio the theme is Be Happy/ or you favourite thing and here is my inspiration using the image 'Bubbles' 

I love a relaxing Bath, and sometimes I do have a cheeky glass of something but usually I read a book. 


The image has been coloured with Promarkers and Nuvo Markers. 

I have die cut some backing papers and die cut a heart with a heart cut out which I have covered with lace. 
I have added some more lace and a glitter ribbon, and finally stamped some Sentiments. 

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenges


6 comments:

  1. Lovely card! The image is beautifully colored. Definitely my idea of a perfect birthday!
    Thanks so much for dropping this wonderful project into our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah,
    A Place To Start, Owner
    613 Avenue Create, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    Shopping Our Stash, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, love the image. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create challenges.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.