Wednesday 19 January 2022

Sylvie Ballerina - DDS

 HI Everyone! 

Seems like a while since I posted, work and life has kept me quite busy away from the craft room and boy am I missing it! 

Today i am sharing a card created with Sylvie Ballerina from Digi Doodle Studio. 



I have taken a Vintage/ Sepia Style for this card. Colouring the image with Promarkers and then Fussy Cutting. 

I used some square dies to cut the backing papers, and used some vellum paper for the scalloped circle.

I added some darck brown ribbon, and placed the 'De Lacie Border' die from Memory Box  over top.

finally adding the sentiment and the gems. 

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenges
I love Promarkers 502
Colour Crazy Craft wk2
Passion for Markers 624
LPOCF 174
Classic Design 01



10 comments:

  1. Oh Cat, this is spectacular! I LOVE how you've coloured this adorable image and the entire colour palette of your card is perfect. Such a fun sentiment. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Thank you for joining in my challenge at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is absolutely stunning! A gorgeous image and your colouring is awesome. Love the sepia/vintage style and your die cuts are fab - perfect for this week's challenge at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just beautiful, Cat! I LOVE the colors, and your coloring is outstanding! Thanks for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, and good luck! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.