Friday 7 January 2022

Yoga - AB

Hi Everyone!  

So It's Back to normality, All the decorations are down, and it's back to work. Booo!

It is also the time when we start to think about beginning a new - either a ne hobby or a new work out routine or just being healthier! 

That is what has inspired my Card today! 


I have used the digital image 'Thessa Does Yoga' from AliciaBel Stamps 

Once the image had been printed out I coloured it with Nuvo Markers and fussy Cut. 

I then used some spare crafting backing papers to create the background. I have also added some Die cut heart leaves and flowers.

The sentiment is from 'Dylusions' 

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenges


8 comments:

  1. This card is stunning. The papers on the background are perfect to create that frame for the stamp. And that stamp is super cute. The sentiment is awesome, I love it. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work! Love the palette and the lovely combination of papers!

    Thanks, for creating with us at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah,
    A Place To Start, Owner
    613 Avenue Create, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    Shopping Our Stash, DT



    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola amiga! Tu tarjeta es muy bonita !!!
    Gracias por acompañarnos en los retos de My Besties Spanish este mes.
    Que tengas un feliz y bendecido 2022.
    Lidia R. Dt Coordinator at https://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
    My blog:http://belloamanecercr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.