Saturday 4 September 2021

Chibi Angel Globe - SD

 Hi Everyone!

There is a new Chibi image released over at Stampers Delights today and here it is 'Chibi Angel Globe'

which you can get as a clear stamp Here, or a digital stamp Here

Here is My DT Inspiration 


 

To begin I took a 6x6 card blank and cut the scalloped edge using my Cricut machine. I then used the same scalloped cut on a piece of brown and white card and made the whiter a bit smaller it a bit smaller. I then used a circular die cut to cut the piece of Pink Christmas backing paper.  

Before gluing the Card down tape the edges of the ribbon to the back of the card make sure it is tight so that it is stable on the front card I then added mini pearls to the white scalloped points. 

I then coloured the image with Promarkers and fussy Cut, I then used foam pads to raise the image from the backing paper. To complete I added some gold sparkle to the stars

I hope you like it!

Check out more of the Dt Inspirations on the Stampers Delights Blog - Here 

Crafty Hugs

Cat
-x-

Challenges
Cute Card Thursday 692
Crafty Catz 562
Polkadoodles wk36
Creative Knockouts 417
Cute as a button 72

3 comments:

  1. What a sweetie this is. A Gorgeous design. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.