Friday 24 September 2021

Opal - DDS

 Hi Everyone! 

There are some new digi's over at Digi Doodle Studio - gorgeous Autumn inspired images.  

Here is Opal one of the lovely images


The image has been coloured with Promarkers and die cut. I have then die cut some vellum to create the scalloped frame around the image. 

I have used some tree and hedge dies from Time from tea to create the nature background the edges had been slightly distressed to give dimension

The tags are from Lili of the Valley and have been coloured with Promarkers and also distressed before fussy cutting. 

Finally i just added some paper flowers and some mini pearl gems. 

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenges
I love Promarkers 444
Creative Moments 223
Crafty Gals Corner 223
Dream Valley Challenge 255 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.