Friday 24 September 2021

Owl You Need is Love - AB

 Hi everyone! 

Sharing  today my card using the image 'Owl you need is Love' from Alicia Bell


I used this image to create a Steampunk effect card! 

the image has been coloured with Nuvo Markers and fussy cut.

I have used some steem punk backing papers and used some cog dies on brown and gold card. 

I have also created a glitter element with a clock face die. I die cut a circle out of green Olive card. I then die cut the clock face out of brown card and glued it onto a piece of acetate. I then placed some glitter and sequins on to the green card and then glued the clock on top. This is not so much a shaker card but a glitter element on the card. 

Finally I added the sentiment from 'Your Owlsome' set from Time for Tea Designs and some brown and gold Gems and Pearls. 

I hope you like it!


Cat
-x-

Challenges
Penny's Paper-Crafty 505
Creatalicious 219
Through the Craft Room Door 21 Sep
Polkadoodles wk 39
Dream Valley 255
A Place to Start Sep #9

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Steam punk perfect! Thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week Nelly dt x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this! Great steam punk card.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card, such a fabulous design and so beautifully embellished. ! Love your coloring and image cute. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Creatalicious Challenges . Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful steampunk card. Love the glitter element on the card. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Vesna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you've turned this into a shaker card with the sequins and added the girl. neat! Thanks for joining us on Polkadoodles Crafting. Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.