Tuesday 1 March 2022

Ellie & Chichi - DDS

 Hi Everyone! 

So todays inspiration is a card I made for the DDS March Challenge - where the theme is Perfect Pets or Animals. 

You can find the challenge here

I have used the image 'Ell & Chichi' coloured with Promarkers


the image has been printed and coloured I have then die cut come white card and some Papermania Capsule Collection Midnight Blue Paper. 

I have Stamped and die cut some embellishments and created the sentiment in word. 

The edges have been distressed with Tim Holzts Distress ink.  

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenges
Colour Crazy Craft wk 8
Passion for Markers - 630
Creative Knockouts 441
Cute as a Button 78
Crafty Catz 584

7 comments:

  1. Hi Catrin, that is such a cute image - so prettily coloured - and a really lovely card! Great layout as well, really like the use of the die-cuts.

    Thanks for joining in with us over at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, hope to see you again!
    Sarah
    DT - Colour Crazy Craft

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is such a pretty card....gorgeous stamp and a sentiment that I completely agree with

    Thank you so much for joining us at Passion for Markers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.