Saturday 5 March 2022

Puppucciono - N2SH

Hi Everyone! 

Sharing tonight a Slimline card made using the digital image 'Puppuccino' from Not 2 shabby. 



 the image has been printed out, coloured with Promarkers and then fussy cut. 

For the background I blended Tim Holts distress ink (Kitsch Flamingo and Pickled Rasberry) 
I then used the Knit stencil from Funky Fossils with Cosmic Shimmer Glitter paste - Rose
Once that was dry, I used a coffee stencil also from Funky Fossils to create the coffee droplet/stains.

I then die cut the MUM out of Heffy Doodles Alphabet dies, and used the sentiments from 'Coffee Cart' digital set from Not 2 Shabby.  

Finally to complete added some white sequins. 

I hope you like it! 
Cat
-x-

Challenges

5 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.