Friday 18 March 2022

Mel's Cel - AB

 Hi Everyone! 


Sharing on the blog today a card made for the Modern mother for mothers day! 


Using the image Mel's Cell from Aliciabel Stamps 

Coloured with Promarkers. I have die cut some square and decorative square backing papers a Mobile Phone and a heart. The Mobile has been distressed with Tim Holts Black Soot distress ink, and stamped with sntiments from Clearly Besotted - 'Mini Text' stamps.

I have them added some Twine, paper flowers and 2 'Love' charms  

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenges
I love Promarkers 506
Creative Moments 232
Crafty Gals Corner 229
Crafters Cafe 283
CCC Design Creations 134

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Mother's Day card, I love your card layout.
    Thank you for joining us at
    I Love Promarkers Blog ChallengeI look forward to you joining us again.
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely and very modern. Thank you for entering the Creative Moments challeneg

    Leona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Crafter's Cafe.
    Sabina DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.