Friday 4 March 2022

In the Shower - AB

Hi Everyone!

Sharing today a card made using the image ' In The Shower' from AliciaBel stamps. 

As a mother I know how this image resonates - I just about  to relax in the bath when 'MMMMUUUUMM'  - you take a deep breath, roll your eyes and look out from the bath and there they are staring at you - 'What are you doing? can I have a drink' Ahhhhhhhh 

So perfect for a Mothers Day Card 


 the image has been Printed and coloured with Promarkers. 
I have die cut some Backing papers and added a paper Doily. The image has been backed onto a die cut scalloped square. 

I have used a hessian ribbon paper Flowers and a charm heart as embellishments to the card. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley (LOTV) and I have used Heffy Doodles alphabet Stamps with Specked egg distress ink and coordinating dies to create the 'Relax' 

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenges

7 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Catrin, I love that image - it's such fun - and your colouring is just perfect! Great layout, embellishments and colour choices as well.

    I also know exactly what you're talking about - my daughter did that all the time when she was younger! Not only when I was in the bath either!!!! She never seemed to realise that if the bathroom door was shut she wasn't to come in!!

    Thanks for joining in with us at Colour Crazy, and look forward to seeing your work again!
    Sarah
    DT - Colour Crazy Craft Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, great layering and design. Great card, Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "For the Girls" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, thanks for sharing it with us at the LeAn's World 101 Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.