Wednesday 11 May 2022

Dino Onesie - Polkadoodles

Hi everyone! 

Sharing a shaker card today - perfect for the Raw-some little boy! 


Using the digital image Dragon Onesie from Polkadoodles  printed on a lazer printer, coloured with Promarkers and then fussy cut.

The sentiments are from Polkadoodles Stick and Bone collection - Dinosaur Sentiments Bundle

I then die cut 2 square piece of backing paper, and mounted on to card. One circular piece of backing paper, a circular piece of acetate  and one scalloped circular aperture piece of card. 

to create the shaker element placed the backing paper down first, add some sequins/glitter. Glue the inner edge of the acetate and place on top of the backing paper. allow to dry before shaking - the glue and place the scalloped aperture circle on top of the acetate. 

To complete I added some twine and acrylic dots 

I hope you like it!
Cat
-x-


 

8 comments:

  1. Every time I see a shaker card, I imagine receiving it and giving it a shake. What fun! Fantastic colouring of your little dino-guy, and super card design. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is just stunning! Such a cute image and your colouring is fab! A great layout and I love the shaker element too! The sentiment is just perfect and I love the extra wording you've added as well, Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card Cat. The image is so cute and your colouring (and fussy cutting) is perfect. Great background and love the shaker element. Thanks for sharing with us over at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, Catrin! Love that is a shaker too! Thank you for joining us at Colouring in Scrapland. Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.