Monday 23 May 2022

Jedi Pam Kenovi - AB

Hi Everyone!

Sharing a card made using the image Jedi Pam Kenovi from Aliciabel Stamps - 
coloured with Promarkers 


I used Galaxy backing paper and die cut in to 2 size squares and mounded on navy card. 

I also die cut a scalloped oval and distressed with Tim Holtz 'Picket Fence' and flicked on some white acrylic paint. Once dry I attached the fussy cut image with foam pads.

I then die cut some stars from some blue glitter card and stamped a sentiment with Momento Ink. 

I finally added some twine with a star charm to complete. 

I hope you like it!
Cat
-x-

Challenges

 

8 comments:

  1. What an awesome card, Catrin. Thank you for playing along with us on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck, and hope to see you again. Hugs, Lori - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Thanks for joining at The Paper Shelter #512 Magical and Mythical
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! I'm loving your little Jedi. Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love the Jedi image. Thanks for joining in our May 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.