Saturday 21 May 2022

Pixie Zia- DDS

Hi Everyone!

There has been a new release over at Digi Doodle Studios - Fairy Magical! 

here is my Inspiration using the image Pixie Zia



I picture Zia in a magical evening setting. 
So I coloured the background in with Nuvo Markers and added some stamped flowers and tree branches. I used a white gel pen for the magical spray/swirls.  

Zia was coloured wit Promarkers. I then added the backing paper to the card having attached some twine with a flower charm. 

Finally I added a sentiment taken from Polkadoodle serenity sentiment pack and pearls

I hope you like it! 
Cat
-x-

Challenge 

 

9 comments:

  1. Stunning card. Image is coloured beautifully and I love the papers and background. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge. Good luck with your entry! Patsy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - I love the colours! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving that wonderful background and the adorable image, Catrin. So glad to see you joined us on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry, and hope to see you again. Hugs, Lori - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the background! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz Challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.