Monday 2 May 2022

Pepper Bell Flora - DDS

 Hi Everyone! 

A new Chalenge has begun over on Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog  and  the theme this month is Fantasy/ Light and Sprite/ Believe in the magic

For my inspiration I used Pepper Bell Flora Fairy 


The digital image was printed, coloured with Promarkers and fussy cut.

I then took some backing papers and used square, ovals and scalloped oval dies. I then attached some lace and some gems - adding some pearls to create flowers.  

Finally I added the sentiment. 

Hope you like it!

Cat
-x-

Challenges
I love Promarkers 509
Creative Moments 233
Crafty Catz 593
LPOCF 181
Cute as a Button 80

5 comments:

  1. lovely soft colours and a pretty design, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love all of the layers you've added to the background. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry, and we hope to see you again.

    Donna from Creative Pixie Designs
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.