Monday 9 May 2022

Big Doggie Love - KS

Hi Everyone! 

Sharing today a card using the image 'Big Doggie Love' by Krista Leigh Smith 

I love my dogs, I have 3 and this little chap I have coloured like my fluffy, sweet as a cloud dog Rufus. 


The image has been coloured with Promarkers 

I have die cut some square backing papers and baked them onto pink card. I created and printed a sentiment in MS Word. 

I then added some twine, a heart Charm and some pink gems.

I hope you like it!
Cat
-x-

Challenge

 

6 comments:

  1. Great card Catrin and what a lovely image. Thank you for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat k xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and beautifully coloured image,love the wonky angles and pretty papers
    Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful card! Very eye appealing! Thanks for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I'm late...

    This is such a cute image and I love the tiny heart charm embellishment!
    Thank you for sharing your card in our challenge at Dream Valley.
    Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
    http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.