Saturday 17 October 2020

Antoni Gnome - DDS

 Hi everyone! 

So I have a new blog! 

My Wix blog was giving me so much trouble I decided to take the plunge. I had been thinking about changing for a while and now here I am.

My little boy chose the pink because as he said " You love Pink and sparkly mummy" and that is totally true! 

So on with the share for today! I have created a Christmas card using one of the New Images released by Digi Doodle Studio - Antoni Coffee Gnome



The digital image has been coloured with Promarkes and then fussy cut. 

I have die cut a circle die and used a landscape die to cut the hill. On the top I have distressed it light blue and on the bottom I have distressed it light green and added sparkles. The house, snowflakes and the trees have been stamped from Hello Bluebird Snowmen stamp set. 


The outer rim of the circle has been die cut several times and layered up for dimension. 

The stamped sentiments are form docrafts Festive Time Sentiment stamp set 

Finally i completed the card by adding acrylic and pearl gems. 

I hope you like it! 

Cat


-x-


Challenges

The Holly and Ivy 81
Merry Little Christmas 27
Creative Inspirations- October 
Digi Choose Day wk41
CCC Digi Creations 119

10 comments:

  1. what a fabulous card you made; love the gnome.
    Thanks for joining at CCC Digi Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE GNOME! You have created such a happy scene and I really like the circular vignette layout! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge blog!
    Rachelle DT : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Stay safe and Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cute. Love it!


    Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges this week.

    Happy Crafting
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and cute card. Love gnomes. Thanks for entering Polkadoodles DigiChooseday Challenge :) Madison

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.