Friday 4 June 2021

Anime Believe In Yourself - SD

Hi Everyone!  

Happy to be sharing today My first GDT card for Stampers Delights, using the new to store image 

Anime Believe In Yourself


     



The image has been coloured with Promarkers,

Shirt: Cool Grey 1,2,4, Salmon and Cocktail Pink 
Skirt: Salmon Pink, Cocktail Pink, Pastel Pink, 
Tie: Coll Grey 3/2/1 
Skin: soft peach, Oatmeal, Blush, Pastel Pink 
Hair: Walnut, Chestnut, Henna, Umber

For the skirt i made sure to use a light grey to create the shadows of the skirl before adding the lines for the check. - a tip to make it a bit realistic is to not make the lines straight, as they would wobble in relation to the material

I also used the circles in the background of the image. to overlap the hair from the die cut, I cut that section of hair our from the card and slipped the die cutter underneath, with the hair on top, before cutting the rectangle. I then distressed with Tim Holts distress ink Sun Sugar and Black Soot.

The sentiment has been stamped out and di cut with a large banner die. I then added a little button and twine embellishment. 

The papers have been taken from  Echo Park, 'I'd Rather Be Crafting' and a  Black and White paper pack 

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenges
I love Promarkers 436
Cute Card Thursday 689
Crafts Galore Encore 88
World Wide Open Design Team 05
Paper Funday 30




6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.