Wednesday 26 January 2022

Maralin Lipstick - AB

 Hi everyone,

Where has January gone! so its start to look at some Valentines cards, However I nearly always leave the cards open to Valentine or Birthday interpretation. 

Here is my Card for today using the image 'Marilyn Lipstick' from Aliciabel Stamps 



The image has been coloured with Promarkers 

I have die cut the 'mmwaah' and stamped the 'xoxo' banner from Heffy Doodles, 

I have copied and passed the lipstick digital image and the sentiment in to word and printed. Finally I added some Resin Roses. 

I hope you like it!

Cat
-x-

Challenges
Penny's Paper-Crafty 513
Polkadoodles Wk 4
Fab 'n' Funky 543
Besties International - January

8 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.