Tuesday 1 February 2022

Smooches - SNS

 Hi Everyone! 

So today is my Wedding Anniversary so I needed to make a card for my husband.

Luckily Sweet November Stamps send a Freebie in their monthly news letter which i thought was perfect as an image for My husband! 'Smooches'


I have also used the digital background images ' Background Builder: Kissing Bridge' and some trees from 'the riverbed background scene builder' to create the scene. I then coloured the whole scene with Promarkers 

I always find balloons difficult, so I'll be practising that again. 

I then die cut the image and added to pink backing card and then mounted onto a silver C6 card. 

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenge
Passion for Markers 626
Colour Crazy Challenge wk4
Digi Choose Day wk5
Dream Valley 262
Colour it, Create it, Show it off - Feb 2022

6 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely scene that you have used here, and gorgeous colouring

    Thank you so much for joining us at Passion for Markers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card .Thanks for joining us over on the Digi Choosday challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, love the heart balloon! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.