Tuesday 26 April 2022

Cruella - AB

Hi Everyone!

Todays card I am sharing is using the image 'Cruella de Vil' from Aliciabel Stamps 



I cut and pasted the image into word and added the sentiment using the font 'Dr Evi L'. The image was then printed out and coloured with Promarkes. 

I die cut a square and rectangle out of Dalmatian Printed backing paper backing and also die cut the image then backed them onto red card. I added a thick red ribbon, some feathers, gems and heart pins for embellishments. 

I hope you like it! 
Cat
-x-

Challenges

 

8 comments:

  1. Great image and coloring! Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at The Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours and papers they match the image perfectly. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers challenge.Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fabulous! Fantastic papers for her and masterful colouring! A fabulous colour combo. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Cat. The image is fantastic and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.