Tuesday 19 April 2022

Pancake & Jam - N2Sh


Hi everyone!

Here to share today a card made using the images from 2 digital sets from Not 2 Shabby shop. 

and the jam jar and sentiment  from 'On the Shelf'



the 2 images are in png. format and therefor can be merged together into word by using the Wrapping tool. 

Once I was happy with the layout I printed and coloured with Promarkers. 
I then used a scalloped Circle to die cut the image out. 

I then choses some blue backing papers and die cut into squares. I used some twine and mini buttons and placed either side of the image. 

The strawberries are from a stamp set from Time for Tea Designs. which I stamped and fussy cut (also coloured with Promarkers)

Finally I die cut the sentiment and added to the card. 

hope you like it1
Cat
-x-

Challenge

 

8 comments:

  1. Lovely creation and thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card in blue with your tempting images and lovely colouring, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. adore your card design! So very pretty! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Dream Valley challenge.Neva DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.