Tuesday 17 May 2022

Bes-Teas - N2S

Hi Everyone! 

Sharing today a Slimline card created using some of the new images 'Bes-Teas' from Not 2 Shabby Shop as well as the Donut digital image 



I have die cut a scalloped piece of pink Gingham backing paper and wrapped a piece of patterned organza around it. 
I die cut a scalloped circle from T4TD sever times and layered to create dimension.
Next I copy and pasted the images into word where I sized them to fit the card, printed and then coloured with Promarkers. I then fussy cut the images and added them to the card using Foam pads. 
I then added the sentiment also from the Not 2 Shabby Shop
to complete I used a gloss to add over the top of the coffee cups. 

I hope you like it!
Cat
-c-

Challenges


 

6 comments:

  1. What a fun & fabulous creation Cat! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable images and card! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this - cute images and a great card design.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.