Tuesday 24 May 2022

Coffee & Cake - Polkadoodles

 Hi Everyone! 

I'm delighter to be back on the Polkadoodles design team again and today is the beginning of another challenge at the Digi Choose day Challenge 

The challenge for the DT team was to create a wrap around. 

I decided to create a Travel cup wrap around. 




Catrin - For this wrap around challenge I have created a wrap for a travel cup. I die cut and distressed a long piece of Kraft card and several strips of backing paper from Paper Heaven 2 - Lil Miss Sugarpops Kit 1 craft digi download and pleated the final piece of paper layered on top of each other. I added a pleaded flower and scalloped Craft Circle. In word I wrapped Latte Coffee Cup and a Cherry Cream Cupcake image then printed, coloured, with Promarkers, and fussy cut. Finally I added a sentiment from Winnie Daisy Greetings 




I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenges


6 comments:

  1. Love this Catrin, so pretty! Welcome back to the team! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Catrin and that cupcake looks scrumptious x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "Lets layer it up" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.