Tuesday 8 November 2022

Gnome Bauble Fun - Polkadoodles

 
Hi everyone! 
A new Digi Choose Day challenge has begun. pop over to the challenge to get the code to get 40% of digital downloads today.


 I have created a card using 'Bauble Fun Gnome'  stamp - stamped with Momento Ink and coloured with Promarkers. I have ripped some left over scrap papers from Winnie White Winter Paper Pack, 1,2 & 3 for the background. I wrapped some twine and to complete the card white embossed the sentiment onto kraft card from the Merry and Bright Christmas Greetings - stamp set. 

I hope you like it! 
Cat
-x-

Challenges


4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous design, love the effect of the ripped paper and those gnomes are the cutest1 Thank you for joining in at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design, Catrin! Love the ripped papers in the background! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you want to own a business of your own? Or own a house of your choice?
    Pedro Jerome loan offer 2% rate with a flexible loan repayment to suit individual and entitle loans internationally, My loan was granted with a click of an eye when I applied for $800,000.00 for expanding my clothing business, so I will advise anyone here looking for a financial help to contact pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.