Tuesday 1 November 2022

Witch - Alicia Bel Stamps

Hi Everyone!


Sharing today My card made using 'Sexy Witch' from AliciaBel Stamps 



I printed the image and coloured with Promarkers, I then die cut into a square. The background has been created using distress inks and masking stencils. I used Mustard Seed, Peacock Feather, Mermaid Lagoon and Black Soot. I then used my Promarkers to add crevasses on the moon, using a blending pen to fade them out. 

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenges


3 comments:

  1. Love the great accent of the witch with the moon in the background! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely gorgeous! Love the background you made to showcase her. Beautifully done! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. We hope you’ll join us again next time. Have a wonderful day.
    ♥ Lena ~ DT Coordinator
    Crafty Gals Corner
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Catrin, oh wow this is fabulous! Wonderful colouring and I love the background you've created. Thanks for joining in with us this time at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.