Tuesday 6 December 2022

December Birthday - Polkadoodles

 Catrin - HI Everyone!

New Challenge over at Digichoose day with Polkadoodles. 



For todays card we were tasked to create a December Birthday Boy card.

I have used this adorable Gnome and snowman image from the 'Gnomeazing Christmas Stamp set' and coloured with Promarkers before fussy cutting. I have then used different Sizes of Oval nesting dies and backing paper from 'Winnie White winter paper pack 3 and 2. I distressed the top of the sky oval with Chipped Sapphire and the bottom with Stormy Sky distress ink and splattered with White and gold watercolour paint. I then added the Gomes and Snowman and stamped the sentiment, from the same stamp set, on to Vellum. I finally added some snowflakes and gems to complete.


I hope you like it! 
Cat
-x-
 
Challenges

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love your card shape and the scene you created.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.