Tuesday 20 December 2022

Theo Penguin - Sleigh Ride' - Polkadoodles

 Hi everyone! 

Todays Inspiration for the new Digi Choose Day Challange I am using the image Theo Penguin 'Sleigh Time'.


 I coloured the image with Nuvo Markers and then fussy cut around the top part of the image leaving a slope at the bottom half. I then die cut a square from the Snow backing paper taken from the Theo Penguin Paper Bundle 3 Pack. Using foam pads I added the penguins over the snow backing paper. The happy Holidays sentiment is taken from the Theo Penguin - Greetings/Sentiment pack and  I have  uploaded it onto my Cricut to cut it out. 

I hope you like it! 
Cat
-x-

Challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.