Friday 20 November 2020

Christmas Grace - DDS

 Hi Everyone! 

Here today with my DT inspiration for Digi Doodle Studio

I am using the image Christmas Grace 


The image has been coloured with Promarkers and a bit of white gel pen for finer details. 

the papers have been taken from First edition - Winter Wishes.

I have die cut 2 size snowflakes and placed behind the smaller square as a border. 

I have also stitched with metallic thread around the image for a bit of sparkle. 

The robin and the Merry Christmas are from Tattered Lace  and I have die cut sever times and glued on top of each other for dimension.

Finally i added some Snowflake embellishments to complete.  

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenges
Colour Crazy Challenge  wk 46
Creative Inspirations - November
Crafty Catz 528
Through the Carftroom Door - Nov 17th
Classic Design- November
Crafts Galore Encore - November


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this sweet card with us at Craftycatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. I love the style. Thank you for sharing it with us at Colour Crazy Challenge.
    Hugs, Silke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.