Wednesday 4 November 2020

Christmas Hair - KS

Hey everyone! 

So today i have card made using the image from Krista Smith from the former Saturated Canary  caller Xmas Hair.

She is supper adorable, and i have always loved colouring Krista's Images


The Image has been printed on Bright White Smooth card from Limetree Crafts and coloured with Promarkers
I used circular dies to die cut a 6x6 red card, and the cream design paper.
I alos die cut the scalloped ovals, the holly leaves, and the Christmas baubles - these have also been embossed and gold dusted over it but it is hard to see! 

I bunched up a bit of netting and used double sided sticky tape to hold it down. and then i placed the red gingham ribbon over the top, folding it over the card and sticking with tape on the back to stop fraying.

Finnaly i just added the flowers, berries, and the sentiment.

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenges
Colour Crazy Craft 43
Creative Inspiration
Polkadoodles wk44
Dream Valley 236
The Paper Shelter 448
Merry Little Christmas 28 




  

12 comments:

  1. Cute image and wonderful shape card. I like the colors and embellishments. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! That hair lol. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catrin this is such an adorable image. Love your card design. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week. Best of luck with your entry - Patsy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool card! I love this image! Thanks for playing with us at TPS this week, good Luck! Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab image, and beautifully coloured! ( next time, please link just your card, rather than your whole blog, as I nearly missed this card.) Thanks for sharing this in our challenge at Colour Crazy Challenge - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - Oh I thought I did - I will be more mindful next time - Thank you xx

      Delete
  6. Love your card Cat. It's coloured beautifully and I love the embellishments. Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Creative Inspirations this month and good luck, Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.