Wednesday 11 November 2020

Poinsettia Lantern - Fred She Said

 Hi everyone!

A new challenge has begun over at Pennys Paper Crafty Challenge and i hope you will join us this Challenge to win some prizes from two supper sponsors. 

I decided to use the Christmas Poinsettia Lantern from Fred She Said as my DT inspiration. 



This is such a gorgeous image, and you can have it pre-coloured, but I decided to colour mine with my trusty Promarkers.  I also added a slight glow and  vintage distress to the image using Tim Holtz Distress inks - Expresso and Vintage photo, Scattered Straw. I also added some Gloss to the glass of the lantern. 

I used paper from Papermanias Christmas Tidings, and Vintage Christmas and a Green doily from Dovecrafts Glad Tidings. 

I then added some paper flowers, berries, a charm and the sentiment, from Lili of the Valley to complete.

I hope you like it!


So come and join us at Pennys Ppaer Crafty Challenge to be in with a chance of winning a 

$10 store voucher from Fred She Said


Or 2 images from All Dressed Up



Cat
-x-

Challenges
Creative Moments 202
Digi Chooseday Wk45
Crafty Creations 415
Crafty Calendar November Challenge
CCC Digi Creation 120
The Holly and the Ivy 83
Merry Little Christmas 28

9 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so beautiful Cat! I love the vintage look you've managed to achieve, and the wonderful postage stamp edges for your image panel. Beautiful flowers and charm too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation!
    Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous and elegant card Cat! Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Crafty Calendar Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/

    From

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Card, so sweet. Thanks for entering the Digichoosday Challenge at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.