Tuesday 23 March 2021

Lulu with Daffodil - PND

  Hi Everyone! 

Here today to share this very cute and adorable 'Lulu with Daffodil' 

Which you can purchase here as a digi and here as a stamp

She is perfect for the spring time birthday or Easter card! 


I have used Lulu as a DIGI stamp and have coloured her with Promarkers and I have also coloured her a beautiful scene to live in! 

I have die cut some backing papers and bunting for some spring Paper Pack. The sentiment is a stamp from 'Lili of the Valley'  which I have places on to a die cut tag. 

I have also die cut a flower and a tag, from Tattered Lace Christmas Advent Calendar, to add to the sentiment tag. 

To complete I added some gems and acrylic dots. 

I hope you like it! 

Crafty Hugs

Cat
-x-

Challenges
Cute Card Thursday 678
Crafty Calendar - March
Creative Knockout 393
The Paper Shelter 461
Cute as a Button 66
Crafty Rocket 79
Dream Valley 244

11 comments:

  1. You are right perfect spring image for birthday, Easter or anytime. I love your colouring, layout, and papers. Love your inspiration. Thank you for playing with us and good luck.
    Hug,
    Tamie CK DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Cat!

    Thank you for much for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts-good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Cat! Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Gale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still a beautiful card Cat! Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Crafty Calendar Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card!! The image is cute and colored beautifully. The design is fantastic. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
    Neva DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.