Monday 1 March 2021

Veronica Sage - DDS

 Hi Everyone!

A new Month and a New Challenge over at DDS this month and the theme this month is something beginning with 'F'.

Here is my Inspiration using Veronica Sage highlighting - Female and Flowers on my card! 



The image has been coloured with Promarkers.

I have used papers from Simply Creative 6x6 'Folk Song' 

'happy' Die cut is from Lawn Fawn, and the flower die cut is from Magnolia.

I have distressed the papers with Vintage Photo Distress ink, and distressed the Happy and floral die cuts with Victorian Velvet. 

Finally to complete I added some flowers and foliage and some gems. 

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenges
Passion for Promarkers 580
Craft Galore Encore 85
Dream Valley 242
Lemon Shortbread 140
Cards 4 Gals - Mothers day/ For lady

13 comments:

  1. An adorable card. Lovely and cheerful. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cute image which you have coloured beautifully! Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Catrin! Oh, what a wonderful, cheerful and simply darling card you've created! Love it! So glad you've joined our challenge on the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry, and hope to see you again.
    Hugs, Lori (DT Lemon Shortbread)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Sweet image and so glad you shared over at Cardz 4 Galz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice image, beautifully coloured and I like the layout. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz Dawn S DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card and the use of color! Thank you for participating at http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.