Friday 5 March 2021

Niko - DDS

Hello everyone! 

Back to share another one of Digi Doodle Studios fabulous new digi releases  - OUT Today! 

Here is Niko !

Isn't he fabulous! I love him! 


Niko  has been coloured with Promarkers. 

I have also coloured him a beautiful Scene to take his photo in. 

I have taken some papers from a Male Ppaer Pack bought at The Range

I have also added a camera and Film die cuts cut from Magnolia Tilda dies. 

The sentiment stamp is from A sentiment stamps set from Clearly Besotted. 

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenges
I love Promarkers 430
Colour Crazy Challenge Wk 9
Dream Valley 242
The Paper Shelter 459
A Bit More Time to Craft 135
Crafters Cafe 261

7 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.