Sunday 9 May 2021

Pajama Party - DDS

Hey Everyone !

So today there is a new release over at Digi Doddle Studio -

 Pajama Party!  

and they are super adorable! 

Here is Maisie 


I have created a little Pocket Envelope to add a Treat in!

This was created on my Cricut machine, as was the cookie jar and the milk bottle. 

I coloured the images in with Promarkers and I fussy cut Maisie 

I added the sentiment, gems and he twine to complete

I hope you like it!

Challenges
Love to Craft 58
Creative Moments 214
Gem of a Craft 10


I also Created a card with Teagen 

She has been coloured with Promarkers and placed on a created backing with Vellum, Glitter paste and a star stencil. 


I also added a thin square frame as well as some twine, star and acrylic gems 
I completed by adding a die cut Teddy behind the sentiment. 

I hope you like it! 



2 comments:

  1. Cute tag and card. Sweet image and coloring. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card & lovely layout
    Thank you for joining our challenge at I ♥ Promarkers
    Clare DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.