Friday 28 May 2021

Shoshannah Marigold- DDS

 Hi Everyone!


For todays share I have used an image fro Digi Doodle Studio- 'Shoshannah Marigold'


The image and the scene have been coloured with Promarkers. 

I then used my Cricut to create the Flower name banner and the Floral Background. 

These cuts have been placed on top of paper from the Gorjuss paper pack 

I then added some twine with a flower Charm to complete. 

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenges 
I love Promarkers 436
Colour Crazy Craft wk21
Through the Craft Room Door - May 25
Polkadoodles wk22
Get Creative  101

10 comments:

  1. Love the little scene you created, awesome project. Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous love the stamp and colours on this Thanks for joining Get Cr3ativ3 Challenge Carole Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy character. Wonderful creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Get Creative Challenges.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous image - and beautifully coloured too! Thankyou for joining in our challenge this time, at the Colour Crazy Challenge! (Vic, DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your creation. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles craft challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.